The following 6 courses are offered:
- Construction Contracts Management (CCCM)
- Construction Equipment Management (CCEM)
- Construction Quality Management (CCQM)
- Construction Safety Management (CCSM)
- Construction Personnel Management (CCPM)
- Construction Business Management (CCBM)
Construction is a dynamic and
multi-disciplinary activity. It demands that its performers continuously update
their knowledge and skills and also develop better appreciation of contributions
of other disciplines. The certificate courses are designed to meet the following
- To help construction professionals to keep their knowledge and skills
- Gain proficiency in the performance of a specific management function in
construction enterprises, projects and sites, and
- Acquire a qualification granted by Asias leading construction management
The Programme duration is 6 months from the date
of enrolment, and is split in 2 Terms. Extension of the duration for completion
of studies is normally not allowed.
- Graduate in any branch of Engineering/Architecture, Economics/Management
- Diploma in any branch in engineering awarded by State Board of Technical
- Graduate in Social Science with Maths up to 12th Standard, Chartered
(Persons working in the construction industry will be preferred)
The following admission procedure is
- Admissions to Certificate Courses are offered twice a year, in the months of
April and September.
- Advertisements for admission are issued in newspapers.
- Candidates may purchase CODE Prospectus and Application Form for admission
by a written request to Chief, CODE, and Pune on payment of the prescribed fee.
- Candidate should fill the Application Form in his/her own handwriting. Xerox
copies of all degrees/diplomas, high school onwards, acquired by the candidate,
and of all other testimonials should be attached to the Application Form.
- All papers submitted to the Institute should be numbered and this fact
recorded alongside the signatures of the candidate.
- CODE office will scrutinize the Application Form and its enclosures.
Admission is granted to all candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility
criteria. It is in the interest of candidates who enclose copies of all
documents along with the Application Form. No column should be left blank.
- Admission is granted provisionally to an applicant on the basis of
information supplied by him/her in the Application Form and documents submitted.
It will be verified when the student comes to attend the RCS. Admission will be
confirmed only after this verification. Any false information supplied earlier
will lead to automatic cancellation of admission and forfeiture of fees
- The provisional admission letter issued to a candidate will clearly
a. Students Registration Number (SRN), which
must be quoted in all correspondence in future.
period of 12 months of studentship, giving start date and end date of the
c. Fees to be paid at the time of
- For Indian Nationals resident in India
The Total payable for a
Certificate Programme is Rs. 11,000 and it is payable at the time of enrolment
and within 15 days of issue of admission letter.
- For NRI and Foreign Students
The total fee for a Certificate
Programme for NRI and Foreign students is US $ 250 and it is payable at the time
- A students enrolment is complete when he/she receives a "Student
Registration Number (SRN)". SRN should be quoted in all correspondence.
- SRN will be followed by dispatch of two/three Lesion Books by CODE Office.
These books are compulsory study. A separate list of books for reading is also
- A Lesson Book has 10 Lessons plus model questions and exercises. These
Lesson Books are comprehensive and considered adequate learning material on the
subject dealt with therein.
- The date and place of ECS and examination will be communicated to all
students. They must report at the specified hall for RCS and examination.
- The result of the examination will be conveyed to all students in due course
and certificate sent by post to all successful candidates.
- Centre for Environment Planning and Technology (CEPT), Ahmedabad
- School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
- Institute of Surveyors, New Delhi
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
- Anna University, Chennai
- University of Roorkee, Roorkee